“Walking in the Spirit” based on Galatians 5:25
Remember the special moments when you made your Via de Cristo weekend? Atlanta Lutheran Via de Cristo is hosting an event to help you relive those times. We invite you to get away and revisit that Spiritual Renewal. Come for worship, speakers, fellowship, prayer, music, and renewal! Whether your weekend experience began at the Camp of Colors, Camp Fortson or some other location, you experienced the touch of the Holy Spirit there.
You are invited back to the mountain to once again spend some time growing in faith and in knowledge of our Lord and Savior.
Join us on the mountaintop November 4-6, 2022, as we spend time learning how to better walk in the Spirit.
This weekend has been prepared to give you a time to rest, reflect and spend time in the presence of our Lord.
Our theme is from Galatians 5:25 “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” NKJV
Every part of the weekend will be centered around this theme.
- There will be a series of short talks over the three days.
- Plenty of time for fellowship as well as small group discussions and individual reflection.
- You will have a chance to sing and as well as just enjoy music prepared for this event.
- Single and double rooms available. We will enjoy the food and facilities of the Lutheranch Retreat Center.
- There will be carpools leaving from multiple locations.
If you cannot be there in person, lift us up in prayer.
If you have a question, contact any member of the secretariat or send an email to [email protected].
READY TO SIGN UP?
Click on this link to complete an online application
download a .pdf copy of the form to complete and mail.
Either way, you can also use the “Pay Now” link below to take care of the fee for the weekend. Use the drop-down list to select a payment option for:
- per person in a shared room ($160),
- one person in a single room ($200),
Select your room choice with the drop-down menu and click on the “Pay Now” button below and you will be taken to PayPal.com where you can pay using your credit card or PayPal account. Be sure to include the name(s) of individuals in the field below so we can match fees with applications.